Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What the Fuck?!?!?!?!?


I have never been to Korea. But after watching this baseball, I'm not sure I want to. It seems as though all this douchiness would be way too much to handle. First of all, this baseball fight looks absolutely promising to start. But then, they just start hopping around like a couple of Korean Jumping Beans. Then they show the replay of the pitch, and its like a lob. What are these guys playing? Overhand slowpitch???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I'm watching the Real World's Rewards show. I would just like to say that gay Steven from the Real World Seattle still seems like a Grade A fuck face. Remember, this is the guy who got so mad at a roomate for calling him gay, that he threw her teddy bear in the Ocean and slapped her in the face. That might be a correct punishment if well, he didn't show up at the awards his partner, some dude named Sheldon. Oh, and I remember reading somewhere that he got busted for gay prostitution and had crack on him. He had some words with CT, and maybe if we're lucky, CT will give him a beatdown.

3 comments:

B Wack said...

First off, that has to be the funniest baseball video I have ever seen...if you consider it baseball...

I am surprised CT didn't whoop his ass with all the steroids and blow I am sure he had in his system.

JayO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JayO said...

Yeah that is some funny ass shit, I still don't understand wtf is going on, but then again they are asian. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that out of the world's population of males with micropenises, asians are know to have the largest percentage for carrying those mini dicks. Any man with a normal sized wang would be throwing punches on a bench clearing instead of practicing some lame tribal dance. This is why football has never been considered in the far east.