Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Major League Jerk



Based on recent developments, I will take my writing skills, or lack there of, over to a blog called Major League Jerk (formerly known as Major League Asshole). This blog was started by a few guys that comment over at The Big Lead. It was be mostly about baseball. I will be writing specifically about the Brewers or other baseball related thoughts I have.

I will still be writing the Must Chuuch blog pretty much at the same pace as I have been. I will be posting funny videos, pictures and stories. Oh, and I will also be giving updates about our awesome softball team because I know everyone wants to know how we're doing. So, remember to check here or at ML Jerk to see any new posts. As always, email me if you have any ideas or tips.

No comments: