Friday, May 09, 2008

Meet Sue!


This is Sue, the official Make Up girl for Must Chuuch. I generally don't wear make up, because my face is perfect. But, since she is so perfect, we keep on the payroll. Besides, she's always good to put on some cover up after I've been crying all night because of the current situation of the Milwaukee Brewers. But Sue always knows how to cheer me up with a little QT.

___________________________________________________________________

I just received this text message:

Hey, its (name redacted). i have a business opportunity for you. i
am hosting a lunchin on the 28th to talk more about it. you interested in
coming?

If you are going to send an informal text like this, don't you think you should spell luncheon correctly?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue is very nice.